The Sawdust of Time
All visitors have a chance to do research at The Polson. While sawing through the harvest of history, enjoy the ambiance of our research library. A comfortable chair and desk always await you.
The Polson offers rich, extensive, valuable collections.
- Grays Harbor History
- Washington State History
- Native Cultures and Artifacts
- Pacific Northwest Maritime Documents
- Northwest Logging / Lumbering / Milling Files
- Collective Biography
- Grays Harbor County Directories
- Local High School and College Yearbooks
The Polson also holds other collections available by advanced appointment.
- Rare Book Collections
- Clipping and Epemera Files
- Polson Museum Photograph Archive
- Grays Harbor County Aerial Photograph Collection
In addition to saws, The Polson also dispenses valuable wedges and axes for more serious historical research.